Please select your location and preferred language where available.
KIOXIA SD memory card and microSD memory card indicate the durability of each product with icons on the package or website. Please check the icons on each product package or website.
Wide operating temperature -25 to 85℃ (without condensation).
IPX7(1) equivalent. Great companion to waterproof smartphones and cameras, prepared for unexpected water spillage.
ISO7816-1(2) equivalent. Not affected by Airport security check (X-ray check).
Robust design withstanding the shock of 5-meter drop.(3)
Resistant to electrostatic discharge (ESD) from the human body.(4)
If an overcurrent occurs inside a card, the electrical fuse will be cut in order to prevent overheat and ignition.(5)
Full HD Video Recording
Suitable for Full HD video recording.
4K Video Recording
Suitable for 4K video recording.
8K Video Recording
Suitable for 8K video recording.
Suitable for Android devices.
Stands up to XXXX hours of Full HD recording.
High-Speed Continuous Shooting (UHS-II)
UHS-II interface allows a fast write speed of 100MB/s(6) minimum. Suitable for high-speed continuous shooting such as sports and wild birds.
- According to IPX7 standard, the product can function, after it is submerged quietly and left for 30minutes in static tap water at room temperature(15 °C to 35 °C) and in depth of 1m.
- According to ISO7816-1 standard, the product can function, after contaminating this product on 0.1 Gy of X-ray.
- The product (only card) can function, after carrying out the gravity fall of this product (only card) from 5 m in height. (Based on KIOXIA Corporation's test results.)
- ESD test environment stipulated by IEC61000-4-2 150-pF energy storage capacitor, 330-Ω discharge resistor, ±15-kV air discharge.
- KIOXIA Corporation does not warrant that the function of the fuse in the card will be error free, nor does it warrant that any data stored on the card will remain accessible or uncorrupted. Turn off the device immediately in case the card overheats and/or emits a burning smell.
- 1 MB/s is calculated as 1,000,000 bytes/s.